Thursday, August 26, 2010

10 months

I'm horrible. I'll admit it. I cannot keep with this thing, no matter how much I promise to. So I'll keep ya posted when I keep you posted. Max is going to be 10 months on Monday. Really? It's been almost a year since I sported a protuding belly that made it almost impossible to get a decent sleep throughout the night, not to mention the inability to lay flat on my stomach to sleep? I can't believe it. And life just keeps getting better. Started back to school on 23 August 2010. 15 hours on campus, 10 hours online. 1 degree by May 2011 hopefully. Most people think I'm nuts. I'm completely balls to the wall driven. Max is in bed by around 7:30-8:30 every night and as soon as he rolls over and shuts those sparkling baby blues momma's at her "desk" (the bar island in my apartment) typing away, reading articles, or whatever tasks the giant calendar demands me to perform. On a rather ironic note, I've never felt so stress-free about a semester as I have this one. Knock on wood. Could be because it just started. Max is walking and talking more and more every day. His laugh echoes more and more throughout our GINORMOUS apartment that we moved into beginning of July 2010. It's noticeably bigger than our last if you haven't been to visit yet and has closets everywhere you turn. Which is UH-MAY-ZING! Momma tries to keep the place a bit cleaner than normal but now with the eruption of a new school year and daunting deadlines hanging above my head (literally, there's a calendar up by my head) things tend to get a bit messier than I would care for. Anyway, got off track of the real issue here: Maxwell. He has two teeth and a goofy grin that you can't help but smile at, it's that contagious. I can hardly believe it. My baby is almost a year old. I need ideas. Themes? For his first birthday. And let me know if you want to come obviously. May be a little informal, facebook invites. Not that we don't care and don't want you there, but my limited time with all these hours I currently have in progress. Anyway, I think that's pretty much up to date. I'll save you the long hours and terrible stories we have about teething because it's not pretty. Oh wait, embarrassing story time. Max now loves to take off his diapers. It's rather entertaining. He did it a week and a half ago or so for the first time while Bryan was away at his work fairly early in the morning. I was opposed. Just all of the sudden, "Oh, what do these velcro-esque closures do?" And off with the diaper and crawl away before Mama can catch him. Smart child. The other day, Bry comes in carrying a naked Maxwell. I believe I was blowdrying my hair. He finally had his chance to endure the experience that is Max taking off his diaper. I proceeded then to die over with laughter. I can't wait for you all to experience this. Or live vicariously through my stories. I don't mind. :) Anyway, the sun is shining out, it's AMAZING weather day. I'm gonna grab my boys and get out.


No comments:

Post a Comment