Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crazy nights and perfect days

So a couple days ago, Max decided that he was going to stop moving and freak me out. He didn't move for about 5 hours. Needless to say, I was bawling and crying on the way to the hospital with the worst in mind. Not what I needed. Apparently, stressing out can make you tense up and hold everything together, not giving him a chance to move. We got in there, I heard his heartbeat, and instantly relaxed and within 10 minutes he was moving again. WHAT RELIEF! I semi-figured out the crib today. I got everything put in place, but it's still loose so I'm going to try and see later what comes about with that. Talk about crazy. Anyway, finally ordered the bedding set!!! The main color is green :) I decided not to go with my initial bedding, because the one I found was adorable and I got SO much with it :) So now all that is left to get in - besides waiting for that to mail in, is the mattress! HEE! RELIEF RELIEF RELIEF. Yesterday I was so excited! We had probably one of the best days in a while having a ton of friends come over and grilled out for the game. But Natalie Harp comes in, holding a Bumbo chair and I got SO giddy! I already have it sitting out waiting for him to be able to hold up his head. Well, we got back to the doctor Wednesday to figure everything out... here's what the crib bedding looks like:Dear Baby Maxwell,
Please don't give me a heart attack like you did the other day. I don't know if I can handle this much longer. I've never experienced such stress like this before... you're not even here yet and you're already knowing how to keep me on my toes! It's okay, years from now I'll make sure to repay you :) The contractions are getting stronger and more frequent, so I know not too long until you're keeping me up at all ungodly hours. I imagine myself being like someone going through a withdrawal, although from sleep. I hope your daddy understands. Well, he might be experiencing the same thing too. You're on his mind all the time. I've started getting more and more nervous now, wondering if I'm going to be able to live up to my mom's precedent and giving you everything. Your wonderful daddy just hugs me and makes sure to reassure me. And then he sparks my imagination with how wonderful and gorgeous you're going to be. I can only imagine right now. He's still convinced you're going to say, "Goo goo gaa gaa." I'll be waiting to hear that one. In a few days, you'll be considered full term then I'll be walking on eggshells waiting anxiously for you. I'm only getting more and more anxious with each passing day. You're right beneath my heart for now, but once you get here, you're gonna fill it up with so much joy and happiness. I may be still a bit uneasy about how everything's going to play out, but once it gets here, I'm sure this will all be a memory. We're waiting for you little one, I hope you're ready. You have no clue how blessed you're about to be.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment